Three types of friends you may need to break up with
Yes you can, but you have to start by taking small action every day.
Unfollowing someone on Instagram or defriending a buddy on Facebook happens all the time. But “defriending” someone is not as easy in real life situations. Here are tips on three types of friends you may need to break up with.
- The Debbie Downer: This person is a mood killer, not having anything positive to say and no matter what you say. They always look at it with negative attitude and worst case scenario.
- The Drama Queen: we all have enough drama in our lives and to have a friend who is always making too much hoopla about anything is sure to drag us into it. It’s as if we don’t have too much on our plate as it is.
- The Dead Weight: . If you want to move forward in life and make changes, these people will never want you to change. They will not encourage or support you, in fact – they will make you feel bad about yourself and will hold you back.
- Just take steps forward focusing on people you do want to spend time with and less time with the friends who make you feel icky.
- Turn it into a project and experiment, see what works and what doesn’t work.
- Think about this process as cleaning your closet.
- Think about who you want to spend more time with.
Yes you can, but you have to start by taking small action every day. Here’s a recent video I did that will compliment these tips!
Would you like more of these tips?
Join the crowd and be happy you did.
If you look at how we all make decisions, you will notice that majority of our changes are a result of something uncomfortable or painful. So, painful moments create change but unfortunately, many of us focus on the pain and why it’s there in the first place.
How do you become THE executive producer of a very successful lifestyle show? Well, today I have a guest who tells us exactly the path she took to create a job of her dreams. Mandy Tadych is one of the most fascinating women I know and she happens to the Executive producer for Twin Cities Live
Emily Vavra: God, Network Marketing And Personal Development Yes you can, but you have to start by taking small action every day. I have always been attracted to people who chart their own course. It’s precisely the reason why I fell in love with Emily Vavra Network...